Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Best whatsapp status: comedy funny whatsapp status

 

Best whatsapp status: comedy funny whatsapp status 👇 

comedy-funny-whatsapp-status

👉"I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs." 

👉"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy."

 ðŸ‘‰"I'm not arguing, I'm just passionately expressing my opinion." 

👉"I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised." 

👉"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure." 

👉"I'm not addicted to coffee, we're just in a committed relationship." 

👉"I tried to start a hot air balloon business, but it never took off."

👉"I finally realized that my childhood dream of being an astronaut was actually just my parents telling me to reach for the stars." 

👉"I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times just to be sure." 

👉"I'm not arguing, I'm just expressing my passionate disagreement." 

👉"I'm not procrastinating, I'm just prioritizing my relaxation time." 

👉"I'm not clumsy, I'm just practicing my parkour skills." 

👉"I don't have a bad memory, I just have selective recall." 

👉"I don't have a pet, I have a fur baby." 

👉"I don't always have a filter, but when I do, it's on Snapchat." 

👉"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong." 

👉"I'm not a morning person, I'm a coffee person." 

👉"I'm not a chef, but I play one on my Instagram feed." 

👉"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving my energy for more important things.  

👉"I'm not short, I'm just concentrated awesome." 

👉"I don't always have a witty comeback, but when I do, I forget it." 

👉"My hobbies include overthinking, second-guessing, and procrastinating." 

👉"I don't trust people who don't like dogs, but I trust my dog when he doesn't like a person." 

👉"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right." 

👉"I may be a terrible dancer, but at least I'm entertaining." 

👉"I have a photographic memory, but I always forget to charge my camera." 

👉"I'm not old, I'm just chronologically gifted." 

👉"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode." 

👉"I put the 'pro' in procrastination." 

👉I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure."

 Remember, the goal of a funny WhatsApp status is to put a smile on your friends' faces and to lighten the mood. You don't have to be a comedian to come up with a witty status - sometimes the best ideas come from everyday observations and experiences. So go ahead and give it a try, and see how many people you can make laugh with your funny status updates!

Post a Comment

0 Comments